The team at RCL Services in Fiji celebrated their first anniversary in September and David Mond, CEO and Managing Director, joined Nick Harrak, Chief Operations Officer and Melanie Randell, Executive Manager, Commercial, at a ceremony to acknowledge, celebrate and reflect.
- Growth from 140 staff in 2016 to 240 in 2017;
- Ashika Devi (HR Manager), Poonam Mishra (Operations Manager) and Nadia Mohammed (Operations Manager) nominated by Women in Business, Manager of the Year;
- Kelera Tukana, Learning and Development Manager, acknowledged at the Fiji Business Excellence Awards, for 10 years as an Evaluator (trainer);
- Ashika Devi, HR Manager Fiji (Senior HR Practitioner) and Melaia Matai, Recruitment Officer (Junior HR Practitioner) nominated by The Fiji Human Resource Institute; and
- Support for our local community through the following initiatives:
- Walk on Walk Strong (WoWs) Campaign
- Rotary-Life Straws
- Colo-i-Suva Waterfall Park Clean up
- Mangrove Replanting
We look forward to the next stage of our journey and cementing our position as an industry leader and employer of choice across Australasia.