How long has recoveriescorp been in business?
Recoveriescorp commenced its operation in 1991.
Who regulates recoveriescorp?
Recoveriescorp has a number of regulatory authorities overseeing the conduct of business operations including:
- Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC)
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC)
- Privacy Commissioner
- Fair Trading Officers
What are recoveriescorp’s certifications?
Our ISO certifications include:
- Quality Management System: AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008
- Environmental Management System: AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004
- OH&S Management Procedures: OHSAS 18001:2007
- Information Security Management System: AS/NZS ISO/IEC 27001:2006
Does recoveriescorp undertake any international collections?
Recoveriescorp has both Australian and New Zealand clients and can manage international debts from Australia.
If I want to repay my account over a period of time, can I do so?
Yes, contact us on 1300 663 060 to make arrangements.
What payment options do I have?
Payment options can vary depending on who you owe money to however in most cases you will have many of the common payment options available such as: Direct Debit, Credit Card, BPAY, BillPay and Postoffice.