We are compliant
Recoveriescorp is committed to the confidentiality of all client and debtor information and we understand the impact of increased regulation and the associated challenges facing the industries in which we operate in. We fully comply with all legislative and regulatory requirements that govern the sector, including:
- ACCC / ASIC Debt collection guideline: for collectors and creditors 2016
- Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012
- Privacy Act 1988
- Competition and Consumer Act 2010
- National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009
- Consumer Credit Legislation Amendment (Enhancements) Act 2012
- General Insurance Code of Practice 2014
To remain a leader within the industry, through our incorporated legal practice Mason Black Lawyers, we closely monitor all legislative changes which could impact on business procedures or client services. Mason Black Lawyers also issues regular updates and staff training on new regulatory requirements.
We are certified
Our ISO Certifications include:
- Quality Management Systems: ISO 9001:2008
- Environmental Management Systems: ISO 14001:2004
- OH&S Management Systems: OHSAS 18001:2007
- Information Security Management Systems: ISO/IEC 27001:2013
We are audited
Our independent auditor evaluates the effectiveness and treatment of our policies, procedures and compliance programs across operational, administrative and financial aspects of the business.
In addition, our business partners and clients conduct regular audits of our collection processes to ensure regulatory and contractual compliance.
We abide by a code of conduct
Recoveriescorp is committed to the principles of professional conduct and we believe that the application of these principles will create and maintain a positive working environment and enhance the reputation of the Company and our clients.
To this end the Company has developed a Code of Conduct which reflects our shared values and standards.
All our staff are required to give complete commitment and wholehearted support to the standards and to the values contained within the Code of Conduct as a condition of employment.
We treat all complaints seriously
Recoveriescorp treats any complaints about service very seriously. Dedicated team members and systems are in place to manage complaints. Recoveriescorp strictly adheres to all quality assurance requirements in accordance with its ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems certification. If you wish to lodge a complaint, please contact us on 1300 663 060 (between the office hours of 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM AEST). Please have your recoveriescorp reference number when calling to allow us to promptly assist you.
In circumstances where you are not satisfied with the outcome of our internal dispute resolution process, you may:
- Escalate the complaint within the recoveriescorp management structure; or
- Lodge a complaint with the Credit and Investments Ombudsman.